An initial request for examination has been sent to the facility manager of the primary site candidate for the VAPN. Details forwarded include:
- A frequency list to provide the other tenants an opportunity to voice their concerns of these freqs or their harmonics;
- A statement that no tower real estate is needed or desired – only ground mounted antennas required;
- A statement the rack will comply with and exceed any radio room requirements.
- Proposed location of rack equipment;
- Proposed ac power circuit from the breaker panel.
A critical first step is now complete. Let’s hope for the best outcome.